The wonderful way by which children will always love to exercise themselves, spend some of their time outdoors, develop skills on the gross motor control and burn off all their energy is on the trampolines. However, these trampolines will require proper setup and used based on the directives otherwise, there could be accidents. The potential injuries that can occur as a result of the improper setup of trampolines are sprains, cuts, strains, pinches, broken bones, fractures, head injuries such as concussions which could lead to death.
The American Academy of Pediatrics disagree with the recommendation of the trampolines at home but instead suggested the use in the training facilities. If you have made up your mind to buy a trampoline for your home, there are some important safety tips that must be put in place. Below are the three top outdoor trampolines you can use at home for your children.
- Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop
This type of outdoor trampoline is highly suitable for the industrious children. It is designed with a soft basketball hoop which is very safe to use. Besides, it offers your children with something that is more to do rather than just jumping. The net is connected to the backboard of the trampoline with Velcro. This makes it less likely to break. If your children are trying to hang on the net, it can break away without having any bad effect on the enclosure or the accessory. This is a huge incentive as many trampolines show hard nets that can put down the enclosure when playing rough.
The frame is strengthened to offer additional support for rough jumps hence your children will not destroy the trampoline even during the most raucous game of basketball bouncing. Meanwhile, the enclosure has no gap and supported externally. The risk of injury is minimized because of the bumping of the enclosure poles. The children get the highest jumping surface and best way of playing their basketball.
- Designed with five different colors that can make you customize it as gift to your child.
- It is light-weighted
- It has 6 w-shape legs
- Reinforced frame that makes the trampoline safe for the high intensity games and children that play with many enthusiasm
- Do not bother to purchase any accessories of Skywalker trampoline because this is part of its packaging
- Meant to be used once by only two older children or four elementary school aged children
- Vulnerable to windy storms if not properly stake down to the ground very well
- Weight limit is just 200 pounds
- Offer 143 sq ft of Jump space
- Has a breakaway basketball hoop and safety enclosure
- Meet up with all the ASTM safety standards
- The net has a dual closure system
- Springs are covered by a thick UV protected Pad
- Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop
This is the basic of the Skywalker 12 foot trampoline. Many families like 12 foot trampolines because they offer ample jumping space to many children without occupying the whole backyard. That is the purpose of this trampoline. If the space is a problem, subscribing for a 12 foot trampoline like this will let your children have the trampoline that they have normally desired. This kind of trampoline makes sure of the signature gapless enclosure system of the Skywalker for the greatest safety. Every spring in this trampoline is covered and the enclosure begins form the inner edge of the jump pad.
- It is designed with 5 different spring pad colors instead of just conventional blue color.
- All the materials are UV coated and weatherproofed hence you have nothing to worry about
- Only designed for 2 older jumpers or 3 younger children
- Due to its light weight, it will need anchors to prevent from windy conditions
- Weight limit is 200 pounds
- 72 rust-resistant springs of 5.5” long
- Patented gapless enclosure system
- Meet up or above all ASTM safety standards
- Reinforced T-sockets to boost the stability and at the same time prevent the structural twisting
- Weather and rust resistant galvanized steel frame structure
- Zupapa 15 14 12 FT TUV Approved Trampoline with Enclosure Net and Poles Safety Pad Ladder Jumping Mat Rain Cover
Are you interested in a very safe, long lasting trampoline that can be used in outdoor? If you answer is positive, then Zupapa trampoline has to be put into consideration. Zupapa is very new in the trampoline market when compared to other brands such as JumpKing and Skywalker. Due to their new launching into the trampoline market, they have really made a flash and their model comes in three different sizes ranging from 12 to 15 ft. all of these sizes have high weight limits that can accommodate when it comes to different jumpers which include both children and adults.
- Very easy to setup
- Has strong net
- Ladder included
- Good bounce
- Have high weight capacity
- Sometimes, it is very difficult to get the net in the nearest place because it fits so tight but since the fit is very tight, it is very difficult to close the zipper all the way.
- Diameter: 124.4” (12ft), 148” (14ft) 159” (15ft)
- Springs: 72 (12ft), 96 (14ft), 108 (15ft)
- Net: PE Mesh
- Frame Cover: PVC & PE
- Ladder: Deep galvanized Heavy Duty Steel
- Maximum Weight Limit: 375 lbs (15ft), 330 lbs (12 & 14ft)
- Mat Material: Polypropylene
- Height with Net: 94” (2.4 meters)
- Size: 12, 14 & 15 ft
- Enclosure Height: 72” (1.84 meters)
It is very essential that the trampoline fits where one desire and that it holds enough weight. A trampoline that can carry 2 persons per time might not be the best option for the family of six to eight people. Other features that must be put into consideration when buying your outdoor trampoline include easy assembly, price and long lasting. All these must be put into consideration.