When the speed of your workout at home is below your expectation, you might be thinking of purchasing an elliptical machine that can heighten your exercise equipment at home. This is where elliptical trainer comes to the scene. There are lots of benefits attach to the use of an elliptical trainer. In spite of the fact that elliptical machine is a huge piece of machinery, do not believe that it is out of your budget range or can occupy space. There are various kinds of models that can be gotten at cheaper rate. They are portable and are known to be higher end machines on par with those one that you will use at the gym center. Before we discuss about the top three elliptical trainers, here are some benefits attached to the use of elliptical trainer below.
Benefits of Using Elliptical Trainer
- The best way of getting cardio exercise perfectly
- It has low impact on the hips, knees and back
- It gives the whole body total workout that will not only focus on the legs but also in toning your core and arms
- Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer
The Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer is renowned as stress-free equipment that is very easy to access. It offers different cardio exercise you can dream of. Without any doubt, this cardio equipment suits your budget range due to its affordability. It is very easy to use most especially when you are sitting, standing or pedaling in reverse motion. So also, you can conveniently carry this cardio equipment for exercise even while working in the office, watching television or reading book. This particular workout equipment help to burn exact number of calorie you will burn if you were jogging.
Due to its diverse function fitness in its monitor, one can easily track the body improvement at the course of the exercise. The Fitness Monitor of this elliptical trainer will track the time of your work out, calories burnt, strides every minute and the total strides.
- Makes little noise when operating
- Simple installation
- Adjustable resistant
- Easily mobile
- Budget friendly
- Permits front and backward movement
- Can be placed under desk perfectly
- Low impact construction to protect the knees, hips, ankles and back.
- Good for office and can be used at work
- Exercise is full of fun
- Lack arm movement
- Despite its small size, it does not flow smooth like the full sized elliptical trainer machine
- Light-weighted and portable
- Non-slip pedals
- Sturdy steel structure
- 1 LR44 Batteries
- Dimensions: 24” x 20” x 12”
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Display: Electronic Console
- Warranty: 12 months
- Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
When talking about exercise bikes, Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse is the best that suit all the beginner and intermediate exercisers. Just to let you know that anyone can make use of it. Meanwhile, the pro cyclists may not see the top resistance levels adequate enough. The portability makes it great for those that have enough space. It is very light and designed with transport wheels. You do not need to carry it to store but rather wheel it to store if need be. The bike is well constructed and long lasting. The comfortable seat makes it has high positive edge over every other exercise bikes.
- Superior quality compared to other costly exercise bikes found around
- Ability to exercise safe in the leg stabilizers knowledge to maintain stability and upright
- Sturdy and stable
- It is quiet enough while watching television, listening to music or making conversation at the course of the exercise without straining ears.
- Comfortable seat even while on long and very hard workouts
- Manual documentation is very easy to follow
- Supply of necessary tools to assemble
- Very easy to assemble
- Some users find the seat too wide to their liking
- This bike is said to be very quiet in overall use but some buyers discovered that it is a bit noisier when used at the higher levels of resistance. However when exercising at the maximum level, it is said to be quieter than most bikes.
- Some buyers said the pulse grip sensors does not give accurate readout as chest straps
- It might not be the best for heavy training.
- Dimensions: 31” x 19” x 46”
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Weight of the User: 300 pounds
- Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer
If you are a busy type, it could be very hard to have the time to visit gym for exercise. This is the reason why you will need to get home fitness equipment. When you do not have a personal trainer, it is very important that the type of machine you purchase must be very simple and easy to operate. Such machine must be enjoyable in usage otherwise; you will be battling to stick to a normal fitness exercise.
- No maintenance needed
- Great value for money
- The quality of the speaker is on par with the other expensive models
- The design of the handles are ergonomical ( for stress-off the joints of the upper part of the body and also for comfortability)
- Articulating cushioned pedal of the elliptical trainer make sure that there is least workout effect on the joints
- The workout focus on the upper and lower body at the same time
- Has different range of workout programs
- Very strong and long lasting
- The buyers who are between the range of 5ft and 6.4 ft tall have gave their positive review
- Offer comfortable, smooth, quiet and stable ride
- The screen of LCD is not backlit
- Highest weight of the user is 300 lbs which is lighter than those of other models
- The equipment lack Bluetooth ability
- Manually adjusted of the deck
- It takes some hours or longer to assemble
- Color: Gray only
- Weight of the User: 300 pounds
- Height of the User: it can be used by those who are too short, too tall or in-between
- Weight: 167.3 lbs
- Ceiling Height: In order to use this kind of equipment, the ceiling height must be between 7” and 8” based on the tallness of the user
- Dimensions: 63.2” x 26.7” x 71.5”
Finally, the top three elliptical trainers stated above are very good and highly sought after by those that know the value. You too can give it a try and discover the impact on your fitness.