Do you know one of the busiest working places in any of the household kitchen? The answer is not farfetched, it is kitchen faucet. Whether you like it or not, you will surely get engaged in washing your hands, your glassware, rinse your vegetables or give your plates a rinse prior using dishwasher in the kitchen or sink faucets. If you are yet to have it in your kitchen, kindly add it to your kitchen lifestyle. To locate the right faucet for your kitchen could be a great task. Having bad faucet in your kitchen could mess up your sinks, lead to unnecessary sinks, bring about corrosion on your faucet as a result of finishing that is not durable and some other setbacks.
Types of Kitchen Faucets
This kind of faucet is the second common one. It can be found in the modern hotel kitchen and homes with casual features.
This is a bit alike to pull-out version. Meanwhile, you can only pull this faucet downwards. The people with bigger sinks must purchase this faucet more so that its spray wand enhances you to pour the water only in the sink.
- Single Handle
Nearly every home makes use of this kind of faucet. It is very simple in its outlook and easy to use. It makes use of one handle which makes it easier to pour water into the sink.
- Two Handle
This is exactly the upgraded version of the single handle faucet. It comes with two handles whereby cold water passes through one handle while the other handle has hot water. It is very easy to control the water flow.
- Commercial or Fusion
Conventionally, it is possible to find this type of faucet in any of the professional kitchen. Meanwhile, things have transformed with time because it is now common in many homes. It is majorly used by the people with decorated kitchen and those with long hose with various spray head alternatives.
- Touchless or Motion Detection
There is no need of touching this faucet for water to pour as the name is. All you need is to bring the pot that you want to fill with water close to the faucet and water begins to gush out. The faucet makes use of battery which keeps it switched on and off. This is just to let you know how far technology has gone.
- Separate Spray
This faucet is designed with additional faucet that works separately. The separate spray hose serves as a great means meanwhile; it makes use of the old technology.
Below are the three best faucets you can choose form;
- WEWE Single handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet, Single Level Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucets with Pull Down Sprayer
This faucet has just got your back. You do not need to mistake about it because it goes well with the best kitchen when it comes to functionality. In the first place, it flashes a sleek with its tulip design to offer your kitchen with fresh makeover.
- Practical and retractable head
- Multi-flow mode
- Dependable performance
- Breeze installation
- Very easy to use
- It is highly affordable
- Very easy to operate
- Sleek design
- Easy to maintain
- Hose could be a bit long
- Deck plate
- A pair of water line hoses
- 2 adapters convert to ½”
- Mounting accessories
- Water Feature: Mix hot and cold
- Water Mode: Stream/Spray/Pause
- Aerator: ABS Plastic
- Valve: ceramic valve
- Handle Material: Zinc Alloy
- Sprayer Head: ABS Plastic
- Spout Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: brushed Nickel
- Main Body Material: Brass
- Moen Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet Featuring Reflex, Spot Resist Stainless (7594RS)
This particular faucet comprises of a motion sensor that will help to discover any movement in it. You do not need to bother yourself about touching it before water could flow. Just bring the pot near it and it will start running water to fill your pot.
- Very easy to install
- More spray power
- Can be installed in one or 3 holes
- Long lasting spot that can resist stainless finish
- It is very easy to turn the valve to change into hot or cold temperature
- There is no finger prints so you can stay longer without washing it
- You will need batteries before you can run the motion sensor
- Water leaks when it is not installed well
- Lacks a color indicator to shot cold or hot water
- Power Clean technology
- Pull down reflex system
- Heavy duty spray
- Quick connect installation
- KINGO Home Modern Brushed Nickel Single Handle Stainless Steel Pull out Sprayer Bar Kitchen Faucet, kitchen Sink Faucet with Escutcheons
This is a decent quality faucet that looks good. It is perfectly installed without any leaks or issues. It functions exactly the way it should and it is made from decent materials. If you have a kitchen in a rental unit. It is a low cost and good quality product.
- Lifetime free replacement warranty
- Well packaged
- Look nice and came with everything required apart from basic tools
- Relatively clear installation instructions and straightforward installation
- As soon as it is installed, it functions effectively.
- Installation is fairly easy because set of contortions required reaching the underside of the faucet form the inside the cabinet as you lie on your back and reach up.
- Hot and cold water lines are too hard to attach to the faucet most especially when working from below
- Dimensions: 8” x 6” x 6.24”
- Material: Main body is brass, Valve is Ceramic and Handle material is stainless steel
- Finishing color: Brushed Nickel
Finally, what a great review! Make the right choice based on your budget, features and beautification. All these will add more beautification to your kitchen and makes you look classic among your family and friends.